Blendtec Home TB-621-BHM The Professional's Choice 1,500-Watt Total Blender, Black

Blendtec Home TB-621-BHM The Professional's Choice 1,500-Watt Total Blender, Black

When the blending button is pushed on the Smart-Touch tec-nology digital touchpad, a preprogrammed cycle automatically speeds up and slows down to draw ingredients into the 29,000 rpm blade and thoroughly blend all the ingredients. It shuts off when the cycle is complete, so recipes will turn out perfect every time. The blending jar is our famous patented square jar design, just like our professional models used in U.S. coffee, juice, and restaurant chains, with a 32-ounce capacity and a one-year warranty. The patented two-prong stainless-steel blade carries a lifetime warranty. The blender has a powerful commercial-quality, 1,500 watt 3 HP direct-drive motor and comes with an ice-crushing guarantee and a three-year warranty on the motor and base. The Total Blender replaces these other kitchen appliances: Grain mill, juicer, bread machine, ice-cream maker, smoothie maker, blender, milkshake maker, coffee grinder, ice crusher. And it does the job better than the individual products, for a fraction of the cost. Material used : BPA free Copolyester.

Blendtec Home TB-621-BHM The Professional's Choice 1,500-Watt Total Blender, Black Review

Great blender, but buy hearing protection to go with it!5
This is an awesome blender. It blends stuff like you've never seen before and I am really pleased with it. But holy cow is it LOUD!! The cat hates me. I got a pair of earmuffs from the shooting supply place to wear while using it. Maybe overkill, but I think that using it twice a day without them would result in hearing damage eventually. I wish they sold an enclosure for this one like they do for the commercial ones....I'd definitely buy one.
I bought this because I had a juicer and liked it. But I felt that tossing all that pulp and fiber had to be making me miss out on a lot of health benefits. And just trying to spoon some of it back into the juice doesn't work, it's gross. This blender blends whole fruits and vegetables wonderfully, I can still get the fiber and in a drinkable form.
After I bought this, I read a webpage where they talked about blending an avocado WITH the pit, and I tried it. It works, I ended up with an amazingly smooth mousse-like creamy pudding. Not something I'd do every day, but it was very interesting. I have been making kale banana blueberry smoothies for breakfast and it blends everything into one homogenous shake. No bits of leaves, chunks of stuff, etc. I'm enjoying it. I just wish it wasn't so loud.

Order Now $ Blendtec Home TB-621-BHM The Professional's Choice 1,500-Watt Total Blender, Black

0 comments